Saturday, July 21, 2012

Toy Store Escape - Marcus Emerson & Ellie Alexandre

Title: Toy Store Escape
Authors: Marcus Emerson & Ellie Alexandre
Publication information: Amazon Media

This is definitely a story for younger readers but I still enjoyed it. This is only 18 pages long so was extremely quick, and reading it, I could see it making a really good comic book. It has everything that a children's story needs; humour, action and most importantly, a moral to the story.
Reading it, I couldn't help but think of Toy Story with Officer Onslaught really reminding me of Emporer Zurg just with his actions and the way he speaks.
Overall I only gave this 3 out of 5 stars on goodreads but I think younger readers would love this story and I really like the front cover of this ebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment