Monday, September 3, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award!

I've never been nominated for any award before on this blog but I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Jillian and PidginPea's Book Nook. I got given this over a week ago so I'm sorry for taking so long!



Here are the rules for the award...
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Add the Versatile Blogger award picture to your post.
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
- Let the nominees know that they’ve been nominated.
And so...

15 nominations (some of these aren't that new but I love them all!):
  1. Amber
  2. Jessica
  3. Jenny
  4. Debra
  5. Eli
  6. Jenny and Nick
  7. Taschima
  8. Abby
  9. Christina
  10. Jessica
  11. Stephanie
  12. Alison
  13. Jennifer

7 facts about me...
1. I am studying Illustration in university and hope to develop a career in publishing/comics/concept art...
2. I love penguins and still have a sequin polystyrene model of one that I made when I was 7 :)
3. My heroes are John Green and Stephen Fry...they're just the most intelligent people I've ever had the pleasure of listening to.
4. I'm obsessed with tea and drink waaay too much of it
5. I live on Youtube...I don't have my own channel yet but one day I may pluck up the courage to make my own videos
6. My favourite thing about Christmas is buying other people gifts....I always get to a point of having to stop myself because of my skinny student budget
7. My favourite place to read is on trains...you can get lost in a book much easier :)



Thanks again to Jillian for nominating me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment