Thursday, December 6, 2012

Casual Vacancy to be TV Drama Series!

Although I haven't yet read The Casual Vacancy by Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling, I am excited to share that the BBC have decided to make a TV dramatization that will hopefully be aired in 2014.
I'm sure many people would agree that this would make an exciting change to the usual film adaptations that come from books, as sometimes, television dramatizations can bring a fresh look and feel to a book. Most of the television adaptations of books that I have seen have been really well made and true to the books, including Terry Pratchett's The Hogfather and Going Postal and also many of Charles Dickens' novels.

Although there hasn't been much information released about Rowling's new venture, I am sure that it is something that all her fans will be thoroughly looking forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment